Bring Government Control Back to the Citizens of Vermont
- Term Limits, We can do it!
- Ethics - Let's lead the nation
- Tax the PAC-Stop Big Money Influence in Politics
- Affordability - Good Jobs
- Affordability; Housing
- Affordability; School Funding
- Affordability; Government Waste & Protected Monopolies
Vermont can be the first state in the Nation with Term Limits!
- Term Limits from Select board to Governor, two terms or 8 years which ever is greater
- Help us break the hold of big money in DC Politics, start local think national
- Fresh People break the cycle of big money influence
We’re all frustrated with what is going on in Washington, matters not which party you choose, help us lead by example
- Did you know Vermont had one of the lowest grades in the Nation? We earned a D-
- Did you know they formed an ethics commission but only gave it 1/3 the funding needed? No investigatory powers and no authority?
- We strive to bring our Grade to an A+, help us fully fund and give our new ethics commission authority to do their job
- Still wondering, why would we need an ethics commission, How about the following, $200 million dollar EB-5 Scandal? $1.3 million embezzled from Coventry?
Vermont can lead the way. Let’s get big money out of politics!
- Are corporations People?
- Comedians used to make fun of PACs, we think it’s just legalized bribe money
- If money is free speech from people, then how come we allow millions of people from out of state to influence our elections?
- We think out of state PAC money should be taxed 90%, if we can’t get it banned.
- Do you want the Koch brothers running our state? Bloomberg? Soros? We think we can run our Republic of Vermont just fine without PAC money
- Remember what they did last election? Doesn’t matter which side, the RNC and the DNC have their own picks, help us stop the games
Vermont has a drug problem: we need to focus on the issue and build stronger families.
- Vermont leads the nation for babies born addicted to Hard core drugs like Heroin and Crack Cocaine (2014)
- With good intentions our policies are enabling bad behavior and ruin families
- There is a middle road, putting people in jail for smoking pot makes no sense, having state sanctioned drug cartels called Co-Operatives doesn’t make sense either
- Two places that shouldn’t have drugs, Schools and Prisons; provide easy access to drugs, we need a change of direction
- Affordability has a serious impacts, it makes getting back into productive society nearly impossible
- We need to strengthen families with policies that foster good decisions, we’ve lost our way
Vermont needs higher paying jobs.
- Make it easy to be your own boss, subcontractor, set your own wages, hours and destiny
- Create business parks
- Have some areas of zoning where certain business is a right
- Make if very easy to use existing structures
- Allow permits to be permanent and the option for multiple permits on a property (but you can only use one)
- Have an overview process that doesn’t’ cost massive amounts of money before a conceptual approval
- Promote recycling, we can be leaders
- Promote labeling of GMO-free food
- Provide required education for business and jobs, for residents; include handling of money, civics, health, home ownership and more.
Stop generational poverty, you can own a home for $600 per month
- Create cluster zoning allowing homes under 1200 square feet
- Promote Green homes
- Promote homesteading and self-sufficiency
- Streamline regulations for small manufactured homes
- Promote small, responsible communal living
It’s obvious to anyone, our school funding is a complete disaster (Only the lobbyists like it)
- The state has had three attempts to get things right, they’ve messed it up 3x, time for local control
- We need simple formulas
- We can’t get results because the lobbyists run our school funding decisions
- We need to pay teachers well
- The heart of every town is it’s school
- With the most money ever, high teacher pay and fewer students our state still can’t pull it together, yet prior we could do it for 100’s of years!
- Notice how they never talk about saving you any tax money? They only talk about price per student, there is a reason for that! Don’t be fooled
- We need an immediate moratorium on school funding, freeze the spending and let’s get this sorted out over the next two years
Health Care, Secondary Education, Big Pharma, Medical Insurance, Day Care, Expensive because they’re protected
- Health Care:For the last 20 years we’ve continually heard about cost savings, has your premium gone down? Monopolies don’t work to benefit the public
- Secondary Education:Lets work on being an education state; Innovative changes can double the pay for Associate professors and cut tuition by 70%
- Big Pharma:After the ACA drug prices sky rocket, because the could, protected by lobbyists
- Medical Insurance:Captive Health Insurance, Vermont is a leader, could lead the nation and reduce our costs by 30% in increase care
- Day Care: We can have quality day care for $95 per week and build stronger families
- Taxes: The waste is epic, with no priority. Grant money aka “Free Money” is one way government is stealing your hard earned cash